BUDAK SEKOLAH PUNYA BLOG!
Follow Dashboard
~~FALL FOR YOU~~
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 0Superstar (s)!

The best thing
about tonight's that
we're not fighting
Could it be that we
have been this way 
before??

I know you don't think 
that I am trying
I know you're
wearing thin down 
to the core...
but hold your breath
because tonight will 
be the night 
That I will fall for you
over again
Don't make me
change my mind

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd
never fall apart
You always thought that I
was stronger
I may have failed, but I
have loved you from the start..........




Older Post | Newer Post
Anak Tebuan Comel!


hey ANDA !! Anak Tebuan Comel here .. "Simple Is My Lifestyle" blog nih pasai rindu aku kat abah aku ja..takdak kena mengena dengan hang pon.. huhu !:)

hate me?, move away!

INI MEDAN..BETA YANG PUNYA !


Entry About Stuff Site


PENGLIPUR LARA


pondan pondan kesayangan hamba !
KEPONDANAN


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : NABILAH HAMZAH

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!